Twitter is only one piece of the content marketing puzzle, but an easy way to get a quick fix of inspiration and guidance when you need it most. Below, you’ll find some of our top picks for staying on top of stats and trends as they happen.
The Gurus: Thought leaders who run the world of content.
- @CMIContent: official feed of the Content Marketing Institute
- @aberdeengroup: facts and stats from the web’s most reputable research giants
- @JayBaer: best-selling author who’s consulted for 20 of the Fortune 500
- @MarketingProfs: wow-worthy advice from Ann Handley, author and columnist
- @copyblogger: managed by Jerod Morris, built from eight years of innovation
The Game Changers: Folks who have helped evolve the creation process.
- @shanesnow: co-founder of Contently (and all around awesome guy)
- @tomgerace: CEO of Skyword, a best-in-class content production platform we love
- @shafqatislam: NewsCred co-founder and admitted news junkie who’s changing the game
- @jeremybencken: Written.com co-founder, former publisher and current product mastermind
- @tobymurdock: Kapost CEO who consistently links out to serious stats you’ll want to share
The Trailblazers: Brands and projects that consistently inspire (but you may not be following yet)
- @CreatorsProject: Intel/ Vice collaboration that marries tech and arts
- @DominosPizza: Next-level customer service, with extra cheese (and humor)
- @OPENForum: AmEx’s approach to inform and connect with business owners
- @AmericanAir: Arguably the most responsive airline on the web, with a great problem-solving approach
The New(ish)comers: Individuals, resources and start-ups we love.
- @beacon_mags: social sharing tool with helpful tips and links
- @CoSchedule: editorial calendar builder with a must-follow blog
- @maggiejonezzz: wordy, witty, insightful dame from the Marketo team
- @Spredfast: the smarts on social marketing from some of our Austin buddies
- @AmyPorterfield: former protégé of Tony Robbins, current master of monetizing efforts
- @uberflip: super smart content hub creator that delivers insights on driving results
And, of course, our own stellar feed. Follow us at @onespot.
Of course, there are dozens more we could add (and love equally), but we want to hear from YOU. Sound off in the comments and share your top five Twitter favorites.
Increase the Effectiveness of Your Content Without Increasing Your Workload
Drive engagement, conversions and ROI with true 1:1 personalization. No integrations required.
We’ll show you how